Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2022. Bangladesh Police Trainee Recruit Constable Job Circular 2022 BP (Bangladesh Police) has been announced on the website www.police.gov.bd and also on our website. Relevant applicants can download this job advertisement from our website. The preliminary selection process for Police Constables will start from 1st February 2022 and will end by 28th February 2022.
Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2022. Bangladesh Police Constable Trainee Officer Job Circular 2022 has been announced on 31st January 2022. A total of 10,000 officers will be recruited for the post of “Trainee Recruit Constable “. More than 8,500 male “trainee recruit constables” and more than 1,500 female “trainee recruit constables” .
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
- 1 Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular
- 2 Bangladesh Police Sub Inspector Job Circular
- 3 Bangladesh Police Constable Recruitment Circular 2022
- 4 Police Constable Officer Recruitment Circular 2022
- 5 Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2022
Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular
Bangladesh Police Constable Trainee Officer Job Circular 2022 Preliminary procurement process will start on 9th March 2022 and will end on 31st March 2022. All exams will start at 9:00 am on the date of each exam Out of the total 64 districts, the concerned applicants will apply for the post of “Trainee Recruit Constable”.
Bangladesh Police Job Circular 2022 will be published on the official website of Bangladesh Police and in the national daily newspaper soon. We attach the Circular to this page. A total of 20,000 policemen will be taken through this circular.
Bangladesh Police Constable Recruitment Circular 2022
There are some important dates about Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2022: –
- Position Name: “Trainee Recruit Constable”.
- Start date of initial collection procedure: 1st February (Tuesday) 2022
- Date of initial collection procedure ends: 28 February (Monday) 2022
- The number of posts: Total 10 thousand.
- Male position: 8500
- Female posts: 1500
- The total number of exams: 60 (40 marks for written test and 20 more for Viva).
- Written test time: 1 hour 30 minutes.4
- Exam pass number: 45 percent.
- Application Charge: 100 / –
Download Police Constable Job Notice 2022
Eligibility of concerned applicants:
- Age: General / another quota 18 – 20 years old. But the age of freedom fighters or children of freedom fighters is 18-32 years.
- Instructional Requirements: Involved applicants must complete SSC or equivalent examination.
- Results: At least CGPA 2.50
- Nationality: Applicants must be Bangladeshi by birth.
- Marital Status: Concerned applicants must be unmarried (single) but not divorced.
- Height for the male applicant: 6764 mt or 5 ′ 6 ”(excluding freedom fighter or son of freedom fighter). The height of the freedom fighter or the son of the freedom fighter is 1.62 metric tons or 5 ‘4 “.
- Height for the female applicant: 58 mt or 5 ′ 4 ”.
- Book for male applicants: 31 ″ or 0.7874 mt for normal conditions and 0.7620 mt for 33 ″ or extended states.
- Weight: Weight will be allowed according to age.
Final selection process:
Candidates who have successfully passed the preliminary selection, written test, and Viva Voice. They will be selected for recruitment. However, the application will have to face police verification and medical test. Successful candidates for Police Verification and Medical Test will be selected for the training period.
Requirements for police constable application
- Interested candidates must be unmarried
- Candidates must be 18 to 20 years of age on 01 June 2022.
- Candidates should be 18 to 32 years of age for the Muktijoddha quota on 01 June 2022, but grandchildren of Muktijoddha should be 18 to 20 years of age.
- Interested candidates must have passed SSC or equivalent examination. Minimum GPA-2.5
The written test will be held from 20th March 2022. The 8th April 2022 and Viva exams will be held from 29th March 2022 to 20th April 2022. See your district-wise date from the circular below
Police Constable Officer Recruitment Circular 2022
- Police Constable Officer Recruitment Circular 2022
- Police Constable Officer Recruitment Circular 2021
- Police Constable Officer Recruitment Circular 2019
- February 2018 Re-Circular of TRC recruitment
- Police Constable Officer Recruitment Circular 2018
|Name of the department||Name of the district||Date of physical examination||Date of written examination||Date of written test result||Viva test results|
|Dhaka Division||Dhaka, Gazipur, Manikgonj, Munshgonj, Narayangonj,নরসিংদী,
|Mymensingh Division||Jamalpur, Netrokona, Sherpur, Mymensingh|
|Chittagong Division||Brahmanbaria, Comilla, Chandpur,
|Khulna Division||Bagerhat, Chuadanga, Jessore, Jhenaidah, Khulna, Kushtia, Magura, Meherpur, Narail, Satkhira|
|Rajshahi Division||Bogra, Chapainawabganj, Joypurhat, Naogaon, Natore, Pabna, Rajshahi, Sirajganj|
|Rangpur Division||Rangpur, Dinajpur, Gaibandha, Kurigram, Lalmonirhat, Nilphamari, Panchagarh, Thakurgaon|
|Barisal Division||Barisal, Barguna, Bhola, Jhalokati, Patuakhali, Pirojpur|
|Sylhet Division||Habiganj, Moulvibazar, Sunamganj, Sylhet|
Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2022
We will try to update all the educational news as well as job advertisements on our website. You can easily find any job advertisement and education-related news by visiting our website. We have announced Bangladesh Police Constable Job Circular 2022 on our website.