Apply for Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result 2021 Form. Now Dutch Bangla Bank has announced HSC Scholarship Form Notification 2022. Tomorrow 25th July (Tuesday) 2022 Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Result Application Start Date 2022 Concerned Candidates are very much required to apply to this website at www.doutcbangla.com/DBBLScholarship & our website.
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarships Form Result 2022. Dutch Bangla Bank is not announcing HSC Scholarship Result 2022 till now. However, the results of the Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarships 2022 will be announced soon. Concerned candidates need to apply only online. DBBL the next 25 days of the date of the application of the HSC 2022 scholarships will be the July (Tuesday), 2022 26th August (Saturday), 2022 will be the date of the end application. The preliminary selection list of Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarships Form Fall 2022 will be announced on 28th August (Monday) 2022 by th Online. The students will be & 14 will be on the finish September (Thursday) 2022 The final list will be announced in the newspaper and online.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Results 2021
Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its Social Reasons program, has been providing scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial assistance studying at different levels of education from the very beginning. DBBL provides new scholarships every year with the renewal of existing awardees.
Dutch-Bangla Bank is providing scholarships to meritorious students studying at higher secondary and undergraduate levels in need of financial assistance. Following this program, applications for DBBL Scholarships are invited from meritorious students who have passed HSC / equivalent examination in 2022 and need financial assistance to meet the following requirements:
- Applications Opening Date: 25th July (Tuesday) 2021
- Finishing application Tarin B: 15th September (Saturday) 2021
- Primary election “Declaration Date: 23th September (Monday), 2021
- Viva Date: 24th September (Monday), 2022 10th October (Thursday) 2021
- Final List Announced: Not announced
- Scholarship Duration: 3 to 5 years (renewable)
|Monthly stipend||Book Purchase (Annual)||For clothing (annual)|
|BDT 2500||BDT 5000||BDT 1000|
|The stage||InterCity Corporation||Outside the City Corporation|
|HSC||4.80 ( excluding 4th subject)||4.50 ( excluding 4th subject)|
Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship Form
- Students who have passed HSC or similar examination in 2022 and got CGPA 80 ( excluding 4th subject) in Inter City Corporation and 4.50 outside City Corporation ( excluding 4th subject) have been able to apply here
- Those who have obtained CGPA 4.50 ( excluding 4th subject) in SSC or similar examination can apply,
- Candidates who are receiving scholarships from any source (other than government scholarship) are not able to apply,
- These candidates have passed HSC or similar examinations from educational institutions in rural/backward areas; They receive about 90% of the scholarship and female students receive 50% of the total scholarship,
- Some important documents need to be attached with the application, they are: –
- Latest passport size color photograph of the candidate with scan,
- With a recent passport size color photo scan of the candidate’s parents,
- With SSC or similar exam mark sheet scan,
- Testimonials with HSC or similar exam mark sheets and scans.
Preliminary results of the Dutch Bangla Bank HSC Scholarship have been selected
The preliminary selection list will be released on 20th September 2022. The preliminary list has been revealed that they can call the selected applicants for further investigation. Ultimately, those students will be valid, they will be rewarded for the DBBL HSC Scholarship that they can enjoy while studying at the full bachelor level.