The results of HSC admission will be published on 29th January 2022. After that, the selected students HSC Admission Confirmation Payment Guarantee to ensure primary admission to Desire College. The authorities offer you several ways to pay for college admissions. So, students can pay their final admission registration fee using Teletalk, Rocket, and Surecash. About 13 lakh students have filled up the admission forms through SMS and online. Moreover, your college admission battle is starting from 13th May through online and SMS applications. Many students ask the question, how to pay the HSC admission registration fee. When the authorities announce the results of the admission, they will give you an instruction to pay your HSC admission fee.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
HSC Admission Confirmation Payment
Today, we are going to discuss HSC Admission Fee. After the 1st merit list, the students find the admission process in the complete initial stage. However, students selected for the 1st merit list in any college. They have to pay an HSC admission fee to ensure admission. The admission registration process is very simple. You have to pay BDT 185 / – to ensure HSC registration in the selected college.
Thus, the results of HSC Admission 2022 have been published on 29th January 2022. Now students are trying to collect information on how to collect HSC admission fees in Selection College. Students can pay the application fee through Teletalk, Rocket, and SureCash.
Regardless of the method, you choose to pay the registration fee, you have a service charge. So, we provide a brief description below.
Therefore, students will have to pay the registration fee before 8.00 pm from 26th August to 30th August. They can pay the registration fee before 8.00 pm on 30th August. If a student fails to complete the initial registration within the time limit, their seat of admission will be removed. However, all the students who have paid the admission registration fee, have full final admission in Desire College which will be informed later.
HSC Admission Registration Fee (HSC Admission Confirmation Payment)
Now, the main question is how to pay the HSC admission registration fee? However, don’t worry about it, we will discuss this process in detail. So, after getting the admission results, we have to pay the initial registration fee for HSC admission. You can pay the fee by three mobile banking.
Teletalk (HSC Admission Confirmation Payment)
Below is the procedure to ensure admission through Teletalk among the students who want to be admitted to class XI. Keep in mind that if you want to confirm admission through Teletalk, the service charge is Rs. 14.60 so the total cost of confirmation fee and Teletalk service charge will be Rs. 214. 60.
The first three letters of the CAD <space> board <space> roll number <space> year of pass. Then send to 16222
. Example: CAD DHA 104285 2022
When the first SMS is sent, the reply SMS will have a PIN along with the name of the student, Board of Education, roll number. Now prepare the second SMS with the following format.
CAD <space> YES <space> PIN NUMBER <space> is a mobile number. In this case, the mobile number must be the number given in the student’s application. Then send to 16222.
Example: CAD YES 121252 01762 ******
Payment by rocket (HSC Admission Confirmation Payment)
Now if you want to ensure admission through Rocket then the service charge is 3 taka so the total cost including the confirmation fee and rocket service charge will be 203 takas.
- Step 1: Dial * 322 *.
- Step 2: Click on the payment option. Then click on the Bill Pay option or get the Bill Pay option first.
- Step 3: Now you will get two options called Self and Other. If you have your Rocket account, you need to click on the Self option and if you have another account, you need to click on another option.
- Step 4: Enter the mobile number of the pair in place of the mobile number of entering the pair.
- Step 5: Then type 515 in the biller ID option.
- Step 6: Press the Answer option and enter the board code <> year of pass <> roll number in the bill number. No place to give. Example: Bill number DHA2019162535
- Step 7: Press Answer and type 200.
- Step 7: Enter the PIN of the latest account.
If all of the above processes are successful, you will receive a payment confirmation message from 16222.
Payment by SureCash
If you want to confirm with SureCash, the service charge will be only 3 rupees, so the total cost of confirmation will be 203 rupees.
- Step 1: Dial * 495 *.
- Step 2: Then click on the payment option.
- Step 3: Then type CADR on the next page.
- Step 4: Now enter the board code <> year of pass <> roll number on the Student ID page. No place to give. Example: DHA2019162535
- Step 5: In this step, you have to give a mobile number.
- Step 6: Then name of the applicant, roll number, and money. 200 will be deducted and your account PIN will be asked.
- Step 7: Once you enter the PIN, the admission confirmation process will end.
- Step 8: If the payment is successful, the Payment Success message will appear or come.
See payment confirmation details below
- Cash payment system
- Sonali Web Payment System
- Sonali Isheba Payment System
- Teletalk payment system
- Develop payment system
- SureCash payment system
- Rocket payment system
We hope you find all the information regarding HSC Admission Confirmation Process.