North-South University Admission Summer Notice 2022. North-South University has announced Admission for Summer 2022. Interested candidates can apply here. The last date for submission of the application is 25th March 2022 at 5:00 PM. The graduation Admission Test will be held on 27th March 2022 (Friday) at 10:00 AM and Graduation Admission Test will be held on 28th March 2022 (Saturday) at 10:00 AM.
Let’s Go To The Right Section in…
NSU Admission Summer 2022
North-South University Admission Summer Notice 2022. North-South University Admission Circular 2022 has been published for graduate and graduate students. All admission tests will be held on the NSU campus. The application fee is 1000 rupees. The results of the North-South University (NSU) Admission Test will be published on the 2022 Summer Undergraduate and Graduate NSU website.
You will find the North-South University Admission Summer Notice 2022 North South University official website at Northsouth.edu.
- Application deadline: March 25, 2022
- Admission test for graduation: 27 March 2022
- Admission test for graduation: 28 March 2022
- Admission Result: Not yet
Minimum requirements for the program:
- For all programs of the School of Engineering and Physical Sciences, candidates must have Mathematics or Physics, minimum H grade in HSC, or C grade in A-level to be eligible to apply.
- For Biochemistry and Microbiology, candidates must have SSC / HSC or O / A-level Biology and Chemistry to apply.
- For BPharm professionals, candidates must have Biology and Chemistry with a minimum B grade in HSC and C grade in A-level and Physics in HSC / A-level to be eligible to apply.
Minimum qualification for admission test
- Both SSC and HSC have a combined GPA of 8.0 and a minimum GPA of 3.5 or more in each.
- GCE O-Level and A-Level: O-Level in five subjects with average grade points of 2.5 or above and A-Level in two subjects with average grade points of 2.0 or above. (Scale A = 5, B = 4, C = 3, D = 2 and E = 1) or
- US High School Diploma, IB Diploma Program (IB-DP), or equivalent
- In addition to the above, you need to contact the Admissions Office to verify the educational qualifications
- Foreign applicants must send their academic transcripts and the names of two referees to [email protected] for initial screening. After verification, the Admissions Office will contact them about their eligibility for admission.
- Acceptable scores on the NSU admission test.
- Admission test will be waived for foreign eligible candidates and local candidates including i. Minimum score on SAT and ii is 1500 (OLD) or 1000 (new). 500 in TOEFL (CBT 213 / IBT 79) or a minimum of 5.5 in IELTS
North South University Admission Circular Summer 2022
NSU Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates need to collect the admission form from the NSU campus or online. The online application form is available on the NUS website, download, fill out and submit the payment order at Southeast Bank Limited, UCBL, DBBL, Bank Asia, One Bank, NCCBL, IFIC Bank, Bashundhara Branch with Rs. Payment must be made. Attach the payment receipt to the application form at the above banks and at the time of submission.
Procedure for submission of admission form
- Applicants are requested to show the original copy of the following documents and attach it with the submission of the application:
- Original HSC registration card with a photocopy or admission statement (recent) or copy of passport (and for students of this level)
- Four passport-size photographs (compulsory), three adhesives, and staples on the application form.
- Photograph of a parent or guardian.
- Photocopy of the following documents:
- SSC or O level mark sheet
- SSC or O Level Certificate
- HSC or A level mark sheet
- HSC or A ‘Level Certificate (if available)
- National Identity Card (if available)
- National identity card of parents
The national identity card of the applicant has to be submitted within one year of admission if it is not available through the submission of the application. North South University was established in 1993. It is the oldest and best private university in Bangladesh. It has three semesters per year where students can be admitted in any semester. The university has its campus in Bashundhara. For more information, you can contact the NSU Admissions Office.
NSU Address: North South University, Plot 15, Level-1, Admin Building, Bashundhara, Dhaka 1229. Tele: 8852000 Ext: 1174/5002/5004, Email: [email protected] You will find North South University Admission Summer Notice 2022 and all related news on this website.